Have you heard a lot of inspiring stories about people who won millions in lottery and how this fortunate event changed their life? These stories indeed inspired lots of Filipinos that is why PCSO or lotto franchise became one of the most top earning businesses in the Philippines.
People line up in lotto outlets every day hoping to get lucky and win the jackpot price. A single outlet earns thousands in just one day and because of this, lots of Filipinos want to put up their own lotto business but they do not know where to start.
Some think that the process is complicated and you have to pass so many documents since it is a government owned business but in contrary, the process is easy and fast as long as you follow the instructions correctly.
It is important to gather all the documents that you need before application to ensure fast and hassle free application.
The documents that you need for a lotto franchise are:
- PSA Birth certificate
- Two valid government issued ID (SSS, Driver’s license, etc.)
- 3pcs 2×2 latest ID of the applicant and spouse if married
- Valid NBI clearance
- Valid Police clearance
- Sketch of the location where you plan to establish your outlet
- Picture of the proposed place and outlet
- Proof of place ownership such as TCT or certified true copy from the owner of the building if you plan to rent the place for the outlet.
- Proof of income like certificate of employment with income tax return or business registration
The place is carefully studied as well by PCSO agent to ensure that the operation is feasible in the area.
The criteria for choosing a place to put up the lotto franchise outlet are:
- There should be no existing lotto outlet within 50 meters.
- Should not be 100 meters near any elementary and secondary schools.
- Space should be at least 2 meters by 2 meters.
- Business counter with at least a size of 36”x24”.
- The proposed outlet should be well ventilated.
- Lotto outlet is required to be enclosed if not located inside an establishment with 24/7 security.
Here are the complete steps on how to become a licensed lotto or PCSO agent in the Philippines:
- First, you need to fill out a lotto application form, which you can download online from pcso.gov.ph or get it from any PCSO office near you.
- Submit the complete form together with all the required documents to the main or any PCSO office.
- Application fee of 2,500Php should be paid upon requirements submission.
- If your application is approved, you need to pay the lotto outlet installation fee of 10,000Php, cash bond amounting to 300,000Php.
- Once all the payment is successful, you can now open your PCSO lotto outlet.
Those are the complete steps and requirements that you need in order to become a licensed PCSO agent in the Philippines. The entire process is fast and easy just make sure to follow the instructions correctly. If you have any questions, feel free to visit their website, ww.pcso.gov.ph.